Our practice is experienced and proficient in the following number of specialty services.
- Adult and children eye exams
- Medical diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye infections
- Myopia control treatment and management
- Dry eye evaluation and management
- Glaucoma screening and diagnosis
- Diabetic retinal assessments
- Hypertensive retinal assessments
- Contact lenses fitting (from the simple to the most complex)
- Cataract evaluations and effects on vision
- Urgent eye care
- Same Day Single Vision (If Prescription is in range)
We recommend that you bring your current eyeglasses and/or contact lenses with you. In addition, a list of all your current medication and health conditions would be helpful in assessing you total eye care needs.
Contact Lenses: With recent advances in contact lenses, most people can now wear them successfully. Dr. Loan Lao is highly experienced in fitting all types of lenses such as disposables, gas permeable, bifocal, as well as specialty lenses for astigmatism (toric) and for cornea disorders (like keratoconus) with hybrid and scleral lenses.
We participate with VSP, EyeMed, UHC, Superior Vision, BCBS, Spectera, Medicare, Humana, Aetna, Amerigroup, and Medicaid. Most vision and medical insurances accepted.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.